Search results

1. C@TCH

Should I change resin

Is there a certain type or what I should be looking for in a resin that removes iron.
  2. C@TCH

Should I change resin

On a 30 year old EcoWater softner, will it remove iron more if changed.
  3. C@TCH

Cold crossing into hot after Delta replacement. Help please

I see that now, part # RP46079 Test Plug, never got it in box. All good now, thanks again.
  4. C@TCH

The core was the problem, I feel stupid. Thanks hj
  5. C@TCH

Yes it is a Delta, I haven’t installed any core yet just the way it came out of box with bonnet and test cap on it.
  6. C@TCH

i am renovating my bathroom, I basically left tub,shower and vanity exactly where they were but moved some piping around a foot or so. I had to replace floor so I cut the main line going to bathroom right under between shower and tub and installed 2 shutoff valves while I did my floor. After...
  7. C@TCH

Flow rate?

I’m installing these faucets on new bathroom, tub filler is almost $200 more than one for sink. Is it possible to use lavatory faucet for tub, what controls the flow rate. Someone said that lavatory faucet would take hours to fill tub, can you just remove the the filter. Just want to know what...
  8. C@TCH

Wall mounted faucet?

Lines come from below and out from wall with shut offs, now they have to go back into wall and up to faucet. Do I cut lines inside wall and put shut offs inside and leave wall open with maybe an access panel to access shut offs. Or is there a type of shutoff that can protrude out of wall.
  9. C@TCH

Toilet differences

I do know that big stores like HD and Costco have their own part numbers with an extra digit or letter so that you can’t compare prices or price match but products are exactly the same.
  10. C@TCH

Wall mounted faucet?

Im doing my bathroom over and wife wants wall mounted faucet on sink and tub. - Is there a way I can reuse my shutoff valves that were there, will I have to recess them in wall and leave an access panel. - What is the standard height that a wall mounted faucet should be for both sink and tub...
  11. C@TCH

Toilet differences

are toilets from box stores any different from pluming supply houses, same toilets considerably cheaper at box stores. I’m looking for a new toilet for bathroom reno, last one I bought was a Champion 4, like the way it flushes but not happy with how little water surface there is in bowl. Is...
  12. C@TCH

EcoWater hanging up in one position

i have a R30 3000 I replaces all the seals and rotors because it was acting up. Now it seems to be doing the same, when it gets to a certain position on the gear it sticks there and I hear water running into sump. If I hit the generate button it will advance to next position and then gets stuck...
  13. C@TCH

Softner runs continuously

I checked the rotors and they are not cracked, do they wear out on the face. How much are the kits.
  14. C@TCH

Softner runs continuously

Eco Water 3000, I noticed something was running the other day. Softner discharge hose has water trickling out of it continuously. Any suggestions? Is it something easy and cheap to fix.
  15. C@TCH

Time for new softner

I'm not a plumber but can easily do my own if I had too, I replaced my own pressure tank,gauge and fittings. Don't know a whole lot about water softners and wells. So any help is appreciated. Is anyone familiar with Water Depot products, I need a new softner and possibly Iron remover. Someone...
  16. C@TCH

Iron Filter Needed

I checked their website and found they use BIRM as a medium.
  17. C@TCH

Iron Filter Needed

Thanks Impact I will try to find out what they use in their softeners.
  18. C@TCH

Iron Filter Needed

Yes it is a private well, very little sulphur smell Hardness 13 Iron 1.0 PH 7.8 Manganese 0 Total Disolved Solids 251 No bacteria.
  19. C@TCH

Iron Filter Needed

i had my water tested and was told iron level is high and should get a filter. My toilets are getting discoloured when not flushed for awhile but it looks greyish to me although in the tank it's orange. It was recommended to get a Rainfresh Cafe 948 Iron Filter Just want to get everyone's...
  20. C@TCH

Fibreglass or Steel tank

My water system is getting old and I would like to upgrade everything. What are the pros and cons of both materials, I have fibreglass now. Would it be very difficult to replace everything myself, I have experience in doing most of my own plumbing. Is it basically just remove everything and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks