Search results

1. tsingh

Pump to sprinkler mystery.

Hi, In the process of troubleshooting a pump that can't maintain prime, a new situation came up. Typically, I would test the pump by running an outdoor faucet (at the end of a white pipe similar to the pipe at the outlet of the pressure tank). When I run this faucet (even moderately), the...
  2. tsingh

How to access foot valve

The pictures are here. http://s91.photobucket.com/user/Kurt_Cob/slideshow/Pump The pump can't maintain prime. I am guessing it's a bad foot valve. #1 how do I access the foot valve? The bolts for the well cap are jammed up and are not turning even with wd-40. #2 In the second picture (of...
  3. tsingh

How to open well cap

I suspect I have a bad foot valve in my pump. What's the best way to go about, opening and accessing the foot valve? What precaution do I need to take? I tried turning the bolts are the well seal and they can jammed shut, I am trying to loosen them up with some wd-40, but not much luck so far.
  4. tsingh

Drip Irrigation Help!

Exactly the problem. THANK YOU!!
  5. tsingh

Drip Irrigation Help!

I put together a drip irrigation system that looks as follows. 1 - From a garden spigot => small lead hose => multi connector manifold => timer valve (attached to an orbit timer) => 20 psi pressure regulator => pvc adapter => hose connector => 1/2 inch drip irrigation hose => connector => 1/4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks