Search results

1. LoydDobbler

Zoeller Pump

Laying out my drain system soon for a new house. We need a lift pump. My main gig is home inspection, so I've seen hundreds of lift pump systems over the years. The system my plumber has called for includes a Zoeller 820 Shark pump. I definitely wanted Zoeller, but was shocked at the price...
  2. LoydDobbler

Water Heater Recirculating Pump

Good thought. I rarely see a cross over valve, but I do know what you're talking about. I've seen one in 1,500 houses here. I'm pretty sure there isn't one under any of the sinks, because I do look under each sink, but it is a good point to ask the sellers about. This is an estate sale, so...
  3. LoydDobbler

Water Heater Recirculating Pump

My main trade is a home inspector. Friday's house had a re-circ pump on the hot water tank. Instead of the usual setup with a return line, this pump was simply installed on the hot water output line. My main thought is that this is not going to work very well. It seems like it would just be...
  4. LoydDobbler

Sewer Camera

My main line of work is in home inspection. I've cruised this site a few times for answers to some plumbing questions in the past, and I have found the site to be very helpful to me. There is a demand in my area for sewer drain line inspection, which would tie into my main line of work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks