Search results

1. Jay T Boggs

Which TOTO ...[numbers] do I need .?

My only concern about the GMAX Drakes are, we have 2, 2005 TOTO Drakes, and 1, 2004 TOTO Drake ADA Height Elongated. The only issue is, the bowl can become dirty in just 1 week! I mean you have to clean the toilet AT LEAST every week. I might look into possibly getting a Double Cyclone TOTO...
  2. Jay T Boggs

Which TOTO ...[numbers] do I need .?

Well, if you want the BASIC TOTO Drake with a GMAX for the cheapest. The model number is CST744S. For the Sanigloss (Better bowl rinse) is CST744SG. But if you have a round toilet, you can NOT get the CEFIONTECT model sadly. And if you need any parts, you can use the OFFICIAL TOTO Parts store...
  3. Jay T Boggs

Toto Drake and leaking Flapper - again

Mine actually don't drop as fast so water fills up a little bit before the water goes down. I actually like it that way.
  4. Jay T Boggs

I bought 2 of the 528T's and they aren't worth it. I would probably just buy a TSU99A.X next time. Faster refill
  5. Jay T Boggs

Toilet Choices?

Well, I am not sure if Terry agrees but I believe that the new American Standard Pressure Assist Cadet with a Sloan Flushmate will get the job done. It has a POWERFUL flush. It probably will never clog. Although you will probably have to get it at a local Plumbing Supply Store. My second choice...
  6. Jay T Boggs

Also, we have 3 TOTO Drakes. 2 are 2005. And 1 is a 2004 ADA Height one like yours. All have original flappers accept 2 of the Drakes got their original fill valve replaced by fluidmasters. I replaced the 2 with Korky 528T's. After I found out about this TOTO site, I will just order from there...
  7. Jay T Boggs

Consumer Reports Recommended toilet, Gerber DF-21-318 a big Flop!

Because he is trying to say that the toilet is a piece of crap. Buy the FLUSHMATE for better performance. Made in USA and far more reliable.
  8. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

I really thank you guys for the help. It's now working PERFECT.
  9. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

Well I like I said, it came off on both, one time it was the valve, and the other time it was the overflow tube. It kinda makes me mad that I paid 48 freakin dollars meanwhile I could have went to the home depot and bought a basic 528 for 8 dollars. Jeez it seems like the parts for a TOTO Drake...
  10. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

Well see the thing with the drake is, since the handle is on the side, we had to place it where korky was not down or up it is sideways so can that be the issue?
  11. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

Well it came off both ways. One time it was the valve and the other time it was the overflow
  12. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

Well it's popping of the valve. My dad tried to put the tube in a different way. So hopefully that works. And yes we bent it a few times
  13. Jay T Boggs

Korky 528T Hose problems

Hi, we just installed brand new Korky 528T's and we are noticing that sometimes if you flush the toilet. the water is VERY low by the trapway. So when you open the tank, it seems like that the hose pops off often. It is very strange and we are wondering how we can fix that and not have to do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks