Search results

1. tunerX

Well water treatment tweaking for cost savings

Yeah, the injector isn't a complex system and lacks the granular control of the peristaltic pump. I don't think that system is meant for 40/60 well pumps and power surges. I replaced the chlorine injection pump twice and the flow switch three times. My last system was 7 years old and at the end...
  2. tunerX

You answered my last question I posted in 2013. It took 7 years to get an answer. The H2S measurement was from a long time ago. Now I just use my nose. This is a newer setup. I went from the peristaltic pump to a pellet system and don't use the green sand...
  3. tunerX

From all of the power of google... 1PPM of iron should require .64PPM of chlorine and 1PPM of H2S should require 2.2PPM of chlorine. Before treatment 16 GPG hardness .5 iron PH 7.6 3 PPM H2S This leads me to believe that I would require 6.92PPM (7) of chlorine to treat my well water...
  4. tunerX

What should I add, change or remove, for a whole house system

4 year old house, new well, going to do this myself. I am thinking about plumbing this solution into my house but was wondering if this was good enough, overkill, or not enough. Family of Six with 3 full baths. and a separate laundry room. I have H2S, iron, hard water stains, and Iron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks