Search results

1. O

Booster fan off while drying... Is this Bad?

@Dana, awesome info, much appreciated. I live in a tri-level townhome so the booster fan was necessary as it vents out from the second to the third floor. The noise was an issue with the neighbors upon moving in a few years ago and elevated to vibration just recently. Upon reading more and more...
  2. O

Thanks for the replies. @jimbo, sorry for the newbie knowledge. My booster fan ductwork is placed right next to the furnace, so it appears like it's connected. I'm a new homeowner so this is all foreign to me. @jadnashua, I was planning on taking apart the fan myself and cleaning it since...
  3. O

Hi All, Is it bad to turn off the booster fan/inline exhaust fan while using the dryer? The reason being, I live in a townhome, and the furnace sits right next to the neighbors wall. Whenever we run the dryer, they hear and feel loud rattling and vibration from the booster fan. Am I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks