Search results

1. OldHouse

Commercial contruction question...

I didn't know where else to post this, Please move it if there's a better spot. I am doing the planning for a commercial building design. The GC and architect will finalize everything. But, I wondered, in a commercial building: if there are two floors, and the second floor is not for patron...
  2. OldHouse

Venting...

Heh, just figured I would come one here and 'vent' a bit. Just was finalizing my subfloor- screwing the ply down and wasn't paying attention. :mad: Anyway, to make a long story short, I haphazardly put a 2 inch deck screw down through my PVC drain line in my new master bath. Dumb. Of course...
  3. OldHouse

Water pressure and supply question.

My new (very old) house has an interesting occurance when you turn on the water. In any faucet or other fixture in the house, when you turn on the water you get what I would call 'great' water pressure. It lasts for about 2-3 seconds, then goes down to what I would call 'fair to good.' Overall...
  4. OldHouse

Shower drain question...

I am remodling an area as a master bath. I am going to install a 3'x4' 3 piece shower unit (can't get a one piece in). I have roughed in all the appropriate drain and vent lines, but... What I am wondering is how do you all go about connecting the shower drain to the p-trap under the shower...
  5. OldHouse

venting and other questions..

Hello, have read quite a bit on this forum, but have a couple questions... Not sure if this should go here or remodelling section, but... I tore out a bathroom addition that a previous owner had installed. It was awful on many, many levels. They did add a new 3" line to the basement that also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks