Search results

1. hboogz

Hot Water Lopp off Steam Boiler Suggestions

Hot Water Loop off Steam Boiler Suggestions All - I have a hot water loop coming off my Burnham independence steam/gas boiler, as shown. I'm curious about a few things: How do I properly bleed this system without introducing air into this loop? I suppose I need to T-off the red valve...
  2. hboogz

Help with Suspicious Drain Assembly....

I have a rental and was informed of an issue with standing water in the kitchen sink. I took a look at the drain assembly, and based on lurking I've been doing on the forums, at first glance I figure i should have the P-trap closer inline with the strainer. I proceeded to remove the entire...
  3. hboogz

Delayed flush lever

I have a two piece american standard toilet whose flush lever was changed. When flushing the toilet now, I have to hold the lever down for about 20-30 seconds in order for the toilet to flush properly. Is there something I could adjust to change this to a quick-flush? If I have to replace some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks