Search results

1. aybesee123

Installing a freestanding tub in a dog grooming salon

Thanks a lot for the input. It crossed my mind that maybe I could turn the water off and drill a small hole in the end of each cap, drain residual water and then heat the pipe ends to remove the caps. I was able to break the seal on one of the drain caps, the other will not break free. I spoke...
  2. aybesee123

The tub is a raised tub and the trap is above the drain by at least a foot.
  3. aybesee123

Yes, leased commercial. I deal with property management and have spoken with them. They do provide service to basic utilities such as bathroom sink and toilet. They are not going to install a dog grooming tub for me however as that is not part of our lease agreement. It is up to me to get the...
  4. aybesee123

What might one consider a fair price to have a freestanding tub installed to such a setup?
  5. aybesee123

Thank you very much for your reply. Would you expect that a vent for the drain would likely already be in place inside the wall if I have a drain tube and water outlets exposed as in this scenario? :confused:
  6. aybesee123

My wife is opening a grooming salon and we are trying to get it done as cheaply as possible. We are at the point where we need to install the freestanding bathtub. What I expected to be a simple task I am now not so certain of. As a nmatter of fact I can even figure out where to turn the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks