Search results

1. Cameron Fields

GE 30,000 Grain Water Softener

Hi everyone, I recently installed a GE self-contained 30,000 grain water softener. I am on a well I tested my water “straight” and it came back with 6.43 Grains Per Gallon hard with .03 ppm of iron. I have a filter pre-softener I replace every two weeks. I am curious if anyone has experience...
  2. Cameron Fields

Approaching company with new fixture design

Hi everyone, I am back it has been a while since posting I have some good news and some questions. As some of you know, I have been working on a new toilet concept for many years. I had been searching for a drafter to draw up my plans to submit a patent. I could not find anyone, so I ended...
  3. Cameron Fields

American Standard R&D

Has anyone else tried submitting toilet designs to American Standard Brand for review? I have only tried contacting American Standard but no I am think of a different brand. I have my complete 2d model as well as schematics for build and feature sets. I am 100% it is unique to the market...
  4. Cameron Fields

Septic Riser.

Why don't all septic's have risers? It sucks having to dig it out each time.
  5. Cameron Fields

Faux Beam for Cathedral Ceiling

Thanks for taking the time to help, this is my dilemma. I have Florida room with an 11 ft. Cathedral Ceiling and what I believe to be an aluminum beam that has a fan attached. I have repainted the room in green. To me it looks a bit ugly. I was thinking about attaching a Faux wood beam. Does...
  6. Cameron Fields

The Pencil Joke

Have you herd the story of the broken pencil??? Oh well; there's no point.
  7. Cameron Fields

Toilet Acting Clogged.

I posted about this awhile ago but now it happing again, on my Cadet 3 Flowise. Does anyone know how to prevent an airlock? Its not clogged and I have ordered an inspection snake waiting for it to get here. But there is no clog just bubbles and bubbles. It fills to the rim plunging/snaking does...
  8. Cameron Fields

Can all Plummers Agree?

Commence download in 5,4,3,2,1,
  9. Cameron Fields

Rattling Pipes tip-

If the pipes in your shower or walls are rattling, you might try this. Go outside and look to see if you garden hose is on, with a handle at the end in the off if so turn it off at the spigot. That's it problem solved!
  10. Cameron Fields

Flush Performance

What can cause a brand new toilet. To lose powerful flush practically over night. I mean with slower water flow. And not clogged and new flapper.
  11. Cameron Fields

Idea Time.

Ok I don't know how to say this, My best friend/neighbor has just past away of a severe asthma attack. She was the smartest person I had ever known. She really loved rocks. However she was a woman of many jobs. I am here asking for your help. In order to help with my grief, can anyone suggest...
  12. Cameron Fields

House Remodel

This is what my 1 story trailer will look like when I am done remodeling, hope you like it. let me know if there are any discrepancies
  13. Cameron Fields

Bathroom remodle plans what do you think?

Ok to be honest I am sick of my bathroom, I have added a 630 sq. room that I want to be my new bathroom. Tell me what you think. By the way I can take criticism. opps I know i spelled Remodel and can't change it.
  14. Cameron Fields

What do you call?

What do you call al toilet that doesn't clog? A no Cloggier !
  15. Cameron Fields

Therm A feature?

Do this system work well using ice cold and hot water to both cool and heat homes using pipes in the wall is it worth it? Neighbor just had one installed.
  16. Cameron Fields

Do you know?

Does anyone know what a fully slotted manually activated fiber intrusive secruing unit is? please comment below answer will be posted at end of day. Start googling!:cool:
  17. Cameron Fields

Light Pole

Recently I have been given the task of designing a relatively cheap light pole that will light up path ways etc. These are a couple pictures of my finished product and I would like to here input on the design.
  18. Cameron Fields

Power/Glory

Does great power come with pride./ or is no guts no glory. www.crookedlettermusings.docx
  19. Cameron Fields

Toilet in ERROR i really need help with this one.

Ok, so I have a task for whoever thinks they are up to it. I purchased two Cadet 3 Flowise toilets. They were both working absolutely fine. Until I woke up at 3 in the morning listening to a bubble gurgling sound. The toilet was actually bubbling and when I flushed it filled all the way up. Now...
  20. Cameron Fields

For those wondering about how smart toilets handles function.

These truly are state of the art toilets.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks