Search results

1. suzyQ

changing my pressure switch on my well/trol tank

Got it switched and everything is perfect!!! Thank you all for the help!!:)
  2. suzyQ

heres my electrical panel. I dont see anything to my water heater!!!
  3. suzyQ

the only breaker i see on my box is well pump. when u say water heater there is no breaker switch to that. there is a valve just above my water heater?
  4. suzyQ

oh and also you're saying to shut off all the valves upstairs to all the other faucets, so that water stays in the system Correct?
  5. suzyQ

ok Thanks so much!! after I get the new pressure switch on it, what would be my next step to fill the water back up? Turn on breaker & open valve???
  6. suzyQ

There is no drain plug on the tank anywhere. and where the shut off valve is, next to the pressure switch, i see most people have a place where the hose can attach to it. Mine is not like that.
  7. suzyQ

Hi I was wondering if you could give some info on changing my pressure switch. It is sticking and my pressure to my home goes high to no water at all. If I tap it it kicks on. Everything seems ok except the switch. When I took off the cover it looks like the points are burnt or just really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks