Search results

1. Cram108

New radiant in concrete Slab

If I add a boiler loop and make it my priority zone and the other four zones secondary. Wouldn't that help with my cooler return water so it would mix with my boiler water as it goes thru the primary loop as opposed to it returning the cooler water direct. Would it also help with the flow...
  2. Cram108

What would you recommend for proper protection?
  3. Cram108

So if I'm gonna add a primary loop to this design what circulator should I use and what control would you recommend i Add to my argo ARM4p, I also picked up an argo outdoor reset. All the pumps right now are taco 007, I was told to add A grundfos alpha 15/55, but I don't know if thats for the...
  4. Cram108

Ok so here is my piping diagram I also included the link. Let me know what you think!!! https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1l8R_PJXdFhkKoic_rymeRo13gVQZPErTqK8Ex0pCuys/edit?usp=sharing
  5. Cram108

I checked my Manual and the recommended minimum temp is 140 degrees. I gotta get that diagram for you so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. I'm thinking I need to add a circulator to make a boiler loop.
  6. Cram108

Hello Dana and thanks for the reply I'm gonna sketch something up, so maybe the understanding will be better. Also I think you misunderstood me on the oil and gas conversion. I did convert the system to gas. The previous owners had oil.
  7. Cram108

Bought my house 5 years ago, and converted to gas from oil. At the time I had a lot of renovations and $$ was tight so we used a non-condensing boiler (HB Smith) 100,000 btu. The boiler is set up with 4 zones, the 1st floor has 2 zones, both zones use cast iron radiators (sunrad type). My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks