Search results

1. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

I cannot get the 90 to move at all.
  2. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

Gary thanks for the advice. This was here when I bought the home. If I turn that cast elbow to the left to follow the wall it won't be snug anymore. Also I am go going to put in a utility sink and then drain the washer into the sink.How does this look?
  3. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

OPTION 2 Forget that idea its going to be a pain in the ass! I will put the sink on the other end of the basement next to the laundry. In the pictures my washer is going into that piece of cast coming out of the floor. There is no vent at all with this washer. I believe this is the end of the...
  4. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

So if I did cut the cast out is there a way to connect a Y into the cast drain coming out of the floor? If I cut above the cleanout now and put a rubber coupling and then a Y the drain is going to be to high!
  5. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

There is no way to attach to a cleanout plug? I dont care if I eliminate the clean out if its needed in the future I will just cut out the new plumbing and then attach it again.
  6. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

I was also wondering the old fitting use to have lead put in them is there something I could put on top of the lead? Like a silicone or something you guys are aware of to help seal it before I paint the drain. As you see it the pics the joints have something weeping out of them!
  7. spuds

Utility Sink hook-up

Hi guys I need a little help on hooking up a utility sink to a main drain in my basement. I do not want to cut the cast drain and was looking to tie into the cleanout location. If some one could draw a diagram or edit my picture that would be great. I know how to plumb the sink and drain it to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks