Search results

1. NullPointerException

Where to buy lever for Toto toilet? THU004 and THU068

We have a Toto toilet. Recently, while adjusting something else, I managed to snap off the end of the lever at the point where the hole is that the chain goes through. Until I get a new lever, I've duct taped the chain to the lever. Duct tape saves the day again. I've tried several levers...
  2. NullPointerException

Dumb question - why not just have one trap for the entire house?

I understand that all fixtures must have their own trap. As a plumbing novice, I was thinking about something that I'm sure there's an answer to. If the purpose of a trap is to seal against sewer gases, wouldn't having one trap for the entire house be sufficient to do that? For example...
  3. NullPointerException

First timer question about running copper pipe

The vanity was originally on the left side of our bathroom. I'm moving it to the right side to allow for a larger vanity and double sink. This requires branching off of the existing 1/2 inch copper supply lines and running them in the floor to the other side of the room and up the wall...
  4. NullPointerException

Disadvantages to no shower access panel?

I'm remodeling our bathroom to update the shower and move the vanity into a space that used to be a closet. Hidden in the closet, there was an access panel to get to the shower controls. With the new configuration, the access panel would not be very well hidden. I'd like to take out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks