Search results

1. CORVAIRWILD

Kohler Leaks & Seeps-Newest 1.28 GPF DISASTER!

I installed one of these in a rental a couple of years ago. It has recently been a real costly problem! My water bill went up from 2-3,000 gallons pm to 10,000! Cost was almost $100! So much for water saving . The apartment has been unoccupied for months, and I have been updating it on and off...
  2. CORVAIRWILD

Thoughts On Navien Vs AO Smith Small Tankless Propane Boiler

I'm building an office for my wife from our 3 car garage. 10'x20'. 4" concrete w embedded PEX over 2" styro over existing concrete. I am super-insulating the walls with double off-set studs so the fiberglass insulation overlaps, and adding a foot of fiberglass to the ceiling. The local...
  3. CORVAIRWILD

Cast Iron Radiator Nipple Is Ovel/Damaged. What To Do?

I'm helping a friend/neighbor remodel an early 20th century Victorian, and we removed the 3 cast iron radiators, refinished the floors, and when I went to replace them this eve, I noticed one of the nipples is oval. Yup. somewhere along the line it was overtightened, so nevertheless I went ahead...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks