Search results

1. Stephnej

Faucet change

Faucet change I have a Jacuzzi tub and it is leaking slowly at the spout and at the valve. I wanted to get a new handle. so, will any handle fit the tub? it is a pull out handle now and I wanted to upgrade it. is it a matter of taking out the old one and putting a new one in? or is it more...
  2. Stephnej

Frozen screws in shower strainer

I have recently tiling the shower and I had to take the drain strainer off. however the screws were frozen so I drilled them out. now when I put the new screws and strainer back, the screw has a hole but no thread to hold the screw in place. any tricks to hold the screws in place? i tiled over...
  3. Stephnej

can i tile over tile in a stand up shower

Hello, first time user. what is the best way to tile a stand up shower (no tub)? I am leaving the existing shower pan and tile on the floor, but I want to take off old tile on walls. should I take off old tile on the walls or should I leave it? also not sure if I need to replace the shower pan...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks