Search results

1. Adam Roseneck

Venting through sewage pump?

Okay. So right off the inlet for the ejector I've got a wye on its back. To tie it in to the shower drain I need to roll it. I know it shouldn't be rolled more than 45 as a traditional vent but it it's a wet vent and the actual dry vent comes off the shower drain, is it acceptable to have a wet...
  2. Adam Roseneck

Perfect. Anyone know how to post pics?
  3. Adam Roseneck

And that's the only vent I'd need for the shower and toilet?
  4. Adam Roseneck

I'm installing an ejector pump for a bathroom I'm putting in the basement. The toilet is less than 2' from the ejector pump inlet and the shower drain is about 5' away. Do I need to vent these individually or can I use the vent on the sewage pump? FYI, toilet is on 4" running directly into...
  5. Adam Roseneck

Basement Bathroom addition

I've been reading through the forums and picked up some invaluable information but was hoping for some specific information. I've attached a copy of my proposed layout. The ejector pump is required because my main drain exits the basement wall about 3 " from the floor. There will also be a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks