Search results

1. Just1

PVC Drain Pipe Sweating

Greetings all. I'm at the end of a bathroom renovation and was about to have the taper come by and finish taping the ceiling. Upon looking up the other day I noticed light brown water stains where the wall at the top of the window meets the drywall ceiling. I took a piece of the ceiling down...
  2. Just1

Kohler cast iron tub

Hi all. I'm getting ready to tile the floor in my new bathroom and I have a question regarding the Kohler cast iron tub apron. The room was squared up and walls plumbed before the drywall and cement board went up and the tub was installed tight to the studs. Now that I am measuring and...
  3. Just1

Shower valve rough in

Good morning. I just finished having cement board installed in my tub shower combo. I noticed the Kohler shower valve is twisted to the left about an 1/8". Is this an acceptable tolerance or do these valves have to be dead on for the trim plate to look good? Thanks in advance.
  4. Just1

Bathroom Rough In

Hello everyone. I've gotten a lot of great advice by reading on this forum. I have some questions I was hoping I could get some help with. I'm renovating a bathroom and hired a licensed plumber to rough in the drain and supply lines. Most of the work they did seemed like it was quality work...
  5. Just1

Galvanized Tee for kitchen drain

Long time lurker first time posting. I'm renovating a kitchen and removed a rusted out galvanized pipe nipple by cutting a V into the nipple and then removing it with a hammer and chisel. I noticed that I cut into the threads when I cut the V. I don't feel too comfortable threading a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks