Search results

1. Eurob

Tajima Chalk-Rite ......are they worth the money ?

I was considering myself a proud owner of the '' best '' chalk line tool -- 2 of them -- out there .....until recent events . I did consider 2 colors , black and red . Relying on info from the distributor , I did purchase the big refills bottles in both colors . The black is doing the job at...
  2. Eurob

GraniRapid -- liquid vs. powder -- old vs. new

Alright guys , I have to start this one just to reduce the confusion with the other one thread . We know that the GraniRapid test I did a while ago -- 5 days -- did show strange things , so here are 4 new tests in 4 different configurations . 1) New liquid mixed with new powder . New means...
  3. Eurob

Access to threads

Hello Terry , I would like to know if the ignored members on the account can be blocked from our own threads . It seems that the repetitiveness and narrow angle of sale of one system is constantly preached . There is constant third party opinions -- with or without merits -- pushed as an...
  4. Eurob

Generals or specifics talks with John Whipple -- showers , waterproofing.......

I copied some of the discussion here so it can continue more appropriately -- feels that way -- , without unrelated interference on other members posts and concerns . Link can be found here -- https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?55096-Tile-detaching-from-Wedi-shower-pan -- .
  5. Eurob

ABS Sanitary Tee cracked

I purchased the 2 Tees 4 x4 x2 from a big box store and when I wanted to install them I noticed some crack looking on them . After talking to the plumbing associate about it , he assures me that there is nothing wrong with them . I went today to take a look at another big box store at the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks