Search results

1. VermontRemodeler

Mixing Valve Troubleshooting?

I'll definitely read up on that recirc outlet, but its been functioning fine since that install about 5 years ago so not sure that could have much to do with it in our case... Another plumber suggested that the system might be airlocked... but I do not see how that is possible if I have 155...
  2. VermontRemodeler

Mixing Valve Troubleshooting?

Hi! We've got luke-warm water suddenly at the house ... and I'm suspecting the mixing valve...It is a Honeywell AMX series mixing valve that has 155 degrees going into it and 105 degrees coming out. The temp adjustment knob has ZERO effect on the outgoing temp. A friend said that it...
  3. VermontRemodeler

Bathroom sink floor drain vs wall drain

I see, confirms my suspicions. Thanks again. So If I don't move the drain to the wall, and it has to be vented before (or when) the waste turns down, does that mean I have to have either use an aav (if allowed) under the vanity or run a 1.5" vent through the wall to meet up with the stack...
  4. VermontRemodeler

Simple and straight forward HJ, thank you.
  5. VermontRemodeler

Yes all drains go through the floor in one manner or another... i'm asking specifically about one that essentially goes straight down from the sink...
  6. VermontRemodeler

Good day everyone, I'm working on a house (built in the 30's) that is being gut renovated, and the plumbing has just been roughed in. I'm about to get started on the bathroom and I see that the plumber has kept the sink drain on the floor. From what I understand, I can use an elongated P...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks