Search results

1. Meknowy

Two drain pipes in kitchen: question

It's not an S trap; I must not be explaining myself properly. Anyway, since I am more interested in selling than living here forever, I think the simplest option will be to go back to a shallower sink. Appreciate all the help, folks!
  2. Meknowy

Thanks guys, sorry I don't know the right terminology. I don't think it's a cleanout. It runs down steeply and into the drainpipe in the wall, so it wouldn't work like cleanouts I'm familiar with. The capped pipe actually has a screw-in plug, if that helps. I cannot imagine how it wouldn't...
  3. Meknowy

Hi, I am remodeling my kitchen and worked myself into a bit of trouble. I realize this was my own dumb mistake, but I wanted to check what I think is a solution. While remodeling, I installed a deeper sink, which dropped my garbage disposer a couple inches. The disposer outflow is now below...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks