Search results

1. Jfpetesn

Best submersible pump for residential use

I am also considering adding the CSV valve but they look at you like your crazy if you mention it around here. My well casing is 6" I believe. Tank is level with the well head and I am attempting to locate additional well information.
  2. Jfpetesn

Best submersible pump for residential use

So with the world as it is and the supply issues it occurs to me that it might not be a bad idea to buy a replacement for our residential water well to have on hand. Everything is functioning as it should at the present time but things happen and I dont want to be caught looking for a new pump...
  3. Jfpetesn

Moving Into New House Need Advice

Sounds like a plan. So do they make an RO that delivers enough flow to serve the cold kitchen faucet if I located it in the basement? It would be an easy install as the kitchen sink lines are very accessible from the basement. I still remember the old RO systems that only supplied a trickle...
  4. Jfpetesn

Trying to upload some pictures but having trouble. That link is similar but not what I have.
  5. Jfpetesn

I crawled all over the unit today to try and identify it. I think I am closer, it is an Autotrol 255/460i head on a 40,000 grain tank with a turbinator. I think it is a 55-MR-400 tank. So does anyone know anything about this head? The original cover kind of L shaped will not fit on it as it...
  6. Jfpetesn

Ok thank you. I went back to your website and recalculated my compensated Hardness is 14 gpg. According to your information I can get by with a 1 cu ft system but with my baths I should probably size for approx 10-12 gpm (my well output) max. What tank and valve would give me these flow rates...
  7. Jfpetesn

We are moving into a new house on a well and septic system. We had the water tested prior to closing and these are the results: Iron: 0.17 mg/l Magnesium : 28.2 mg/l Potassium: 3.5 mg/l Sodium: 116 mg/l Fluoride: 2.94 mg/l Hardness: 217 mg/l (12.7 gpg) pH: 7.6 Total Dissolved Solids...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks