Search results

1. Williamsem

Toto CEFIONTECT finish doesn't look right, am I crazy?

Thanks to this forum, I have a Vespin with CEFIONTECT in my powder room, and we love it! So now I'm about to panic because the finish looks off, so I'm hoping the experts here can chime in and let me know if this is normal. From a short distance, it looks fine, all nice and smooth and sparkly...
  2. Williamsem

Moving toilet 3 inches if easy access?

We have a small powder room that is getting a face lift with the kitchen. I decided on the Toto Aquia II. I'd like to move the toilet 3 inches, especially with the narrow Toto going in. The wall is only 64 inches long with the flange centered 20.25 inches from the wall. The current wide...
  3. Williamsem

Looking for a good kitchen faucet

I'm updating our kitchen and need a good faucet. I would like a pull down model with single hole installation for ease of cleaning. Many of those around, I know. But it's hard to see how they function with few working displays! I want a solid docking system for the sprayer. It will annoy...
  4. Williamsem

Need advice for new toilet, reviews are inconsistent with needed info

I'm planning a kitchen and powder room remodel. I need to gather all materials by the middle of April. I'm finding researching which toilet to get is much harder than the kitchen stuff due to low number of reviews, large number of models, and probably my priorities. So I came to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks