Search results

1. Williamsem

Toto CEFIONTECT finish doesn't look right, am I crazy?

Well, that sounds like this is not normal. I will call them Thursday when I'm home during the day. I'm headed to work for an evening shift at the moment, and longs days Tues/Wed. Thanks for weighing in!
  2. Williamsem

Toto CEFIONTECT finish doesn't look right, am I crazy?

Thanks to this forum, I have a Vespin with CEFIONTECT in my powder room, and we love it! So now I'm about to panic because the finish looks off, so I'm hoping the experts here can chime in and let me know if this is normal. From a short distance, it looks fine, all nice and smooth and sparkly...
  3. Williamsem

Need advice for new toilet, reviews are inconsistent with needed info

Agreed, very much appreciated! I would guess it's a little less shocking to share that kind of stuff on a forum like than than some other places though! My GI doc has an office in a building where you have to get the key from the receptionist and wander down the hall to the facilities. O_o
  4. Williamsem

So now that I've had the Vespin II for several weeks I wanted to stop by for another update. I did an incredible amount of research for this kitchen/powder room project and found so much useful feedback online, though it was frustrating not to hear how things ended up. We love the Vespin so...
  5. Williamsem

Just wanted to update in case anyone is wondering. I ended up ordering a Vespin II. I had lingering doubts about the small water spot and gravity flush so I kept looking just in case I found another option. The Vespin II provided a larger water spot, and I read lots of good things about the...
  6. Williamsem

Moving toilet 3 inches if easy access?

Just wanted to provide an update for those curious. I decided to just let good enough stand, and bought another 24 inch vanity. The new Toto might look tiny in that space, but I'll adjust. There is so much on my plate with this kitchen remodel I don't want to open that can of worms! At least...
  7. Williamsem

Vespin II, CST474CEFG Watersense Toilet Review, comments and pictures.

Just to add so it's all in one place, a reviewer noted how happy he was with the flush/bowl wash even with Crohn's issues in the mix. I'll spare you the details, but it's posted on the listing for the bowl only. I was looking for info on performance with similar concerns and had litte luck. I...
  8. Williamsem

Well, that doesn't sound good. I can't tell exactly where it goes because of the metal sheet there, but I would guess maybe the sink. The smaller end of that long pipe extends past that connection all the way to the wall, I would guess it goes to the old washer hook up on th first floor (now...
  9. Williamsem

I'm going to take a guess that you're talking about the part in the middle that goes up to the toilet? It is actually going straight up through the floor. Between the camera angle and the picture getting all twisted when uploading it's very hard to tell, my appologies!
  10. Williamsem

To me, with no experience whatsoever, it looks promising. But I have no idea. I don't want to even bother the GC by asking if it's going to cost a lot, but if it's likely to be inexpensive and not add too much time I'd get a quote on adding it to the contract. I would be going to the right in...
  11. Williamsem

We have a small powder room that is getting a face lift with the kitchen. I decided on the Toto Aquia II. I'd like to move the toilet 3 inches, especially with the narrow Toto going in. The wall is only 64 inches long with the flange centered 20.25 inches from the wall. The current wide...
  12. Williamsem

Looking for a good kitchen faucet

I've been happy with the PF suite I picked for our full bath so far, and it's been a year. Just can't seem to get the spots off the front of the lav faucet :-/ Also like the delta we currently have, though it's definitely showing its age and also sits low above the sink. It was a breeze to...
  13. Williamsem

Looking for a good kitchen faucet

I'm updating our kitchen and need a good faucet. I would like a pull down model with single hole installation for ease of cleaning. Many of those around, I know. But it's hard to see how they function with few working displays! I want a solid docking system for the sprayer. It will annoy...
  14. Williamsem

Thanks, wjcandee! I had not really given much though to repair difficulty with dual flush, I just decided I wanted it as that's the most used toilet. You would think I'd eventually learn investigate first, but apparently not. I can handle having an extra ring or two around. At the moment I...
  15. Williamsem

Thanks so much for the quick replies. I have been reading some more about the recommended models. It seems that Kohler parts are an issue when replacements are needed. As I have replaced parts many times on the current model we have in the powder room, I would prefer something that I can get...
  16. Williamsem

I'm planning a kitchen and powder room remodel. I need to gather all materials by the middle of April. I'm finding researching which toilet to get is much harder than the kitchen stuff due to low number of reviews, large number of models, and probably my priorities. So I came to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks