Search results

1. Tileman4

Laundry & Bathroom DWV layout "please help"

Hi guys i posted this before but was so unsure of correct terms and unable to see or relay the whole picture that when i tried to show others they had no idea what i was talking about , well ive obessed on this so long and been reading for hours & hours codes & proper setups that i feel i can...
  2. Tileman4

washer, shower, sink tie in & a bunch of mystery pipe

hey guys hope this works so tore out old roman tub arm was buried in footing 1 1/2 too small so i want to change to 2...... whoa big mistake any ways as u can see i have opened a can o worms i will be cutting out footing & repair with sleeved pipe all 2" if posible and would like to get that...
  3. Tileman4

Washer,shower & sink tie in small space

Hi Hope you can help but first , I'm doing this from my iPhone ,how do I post pics I take with same phone? It would ba a whole lot easier to explain as this thing is a mess Need to get on this ASAP , doing this for mom & trying to save her $ & do it the best way Thank you T
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks