Search results

1. Tiger Mom

Kenmore water softener problem; repair or replace?

Will the 7000sxt work given that the existing pipes are 3/4"? Should i o with 5600, 5600sxt or 2510sxt instead? I was also looking at clack ws1 but looks like those are hard to come by online. Any thoughts on ordering from Ohio pure water co? When ordering do I order the normal or stainless...
  2. Tiger Mom

Thanks. Pipes are 3/4", 2 adults and 2 kids, 2.5 bathrooms and we do a lot of laundry (because of the kids). Any thoughts on the standard resin or vortech resin tanks that come with the fleck units? Sorry for the basic question but what are the differences between the different fleck valves?
  3. Tiger Mom

We have a Kenmore water softener in the garage that we inherited when we bought the house. It was installed in 1999. We have recently experienced a significant decrease in water pressure. Water company has come out and confirmed pressure is good and no leaks. When we bypass the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks