Search results

1. gnrboyd

Thermal Expansion

I have a question regarding thermal expansion..... If you have thermal expansion going on in your water lines (no expansion tank), does it immediately dissipate when you turn on a water valve? I am having with vibration/growling noises coming from my pipes. (explained in great detail in...
  2. gnrboyd

Noise coming from pipes

Hello, I am about to pull my hair out trying to figure out why my pipes are making noise and any help would be greatly appreciated. Several months ago, I noticed some loud growling noises coming from my water pipes when the water was on. I checked my pressure and found it was too high. (80...
  3. gnrboyd

Toilet Flange Not Level

Hello, I'm new to the forum and am seeking some assistance with a toilet installation. I pulled the toilet from my basement bathroom to replace the vinyl flooring. Upon doing so, I realized that the toilet flange isn't level. The flange is PVC and is mounted with the lip of the flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks