Search results

1. TheCaptain

Drain Pipe Question for Oatey No-Calk Drain - Height, Stability, etc.

Thank you and the note has been made in my brain. At this point I'm hoping my entire issue was caused by the compression joint not being properly torqued a few years ago. That or I just need to make a mental note to check it every time I'm cleaning the drain. Easy enough to see if it has...
  2. TheCaptain

Thanks for the feedback. I did as you said but pulled the pipe up a little above the gasket. The pipe hadn't been cut level so one side is just above the gasket (like 1/16") and the other is about 3/16" above. Once I tightned the compression ring there wasn't a visible gap that I could see as...
  3. TheCaptain

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find my exact question after 30 minutes of searching. About me for some perspective of my questions. I do not shy away from DIY work, though plumbing is not my strong point. Just something about potential and usually immediate water damage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks