Search results

1. Altereddezignz

hot water heater elements

Also on the subject of heating the water would anyone be able to help me on trying to figure out how long it would take to heat the water to a specific temp at a specific start temp with a specific amount of wattage for a required gallon? I can figure how many watts needed to heat it in an hour...
  2. Altereddezignz

The reason for not using a submersion heater is i really need to heat the water from the bottom with circulating water so it is more efficient. If i have a submersion heater then i have to heat the top an push the water down to the bottom. I dont have anything against using a submersion heater...
  3. Altereddezignz

Yes it will also be thermostatically controlled
  4. Altereddezignz

I guess i need to put a little more info up here. the tank will not have a top. It would be only for heating. Doing some testing with hydrographics and need a dipping tank. Want to test before i spend 4-5k on a stainless tank.
  5. Altereddezignz

I have kinda a crazy question. I am needing to heat about 200 cal of water to between 80-90 degrees. the tanks right now are the plastic poly tanks like farmers keep chemicals in. I have an old hot water heater with electric elements but i curious do the thread on the elements get hot. I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks