Search results

1. Jumper1

Well / Pond water system design

2 full time and 2 part time people in the house. I have a pump in the pond and one in a well. The well has the hardness and the iron issues. The well pump measured 15 gpm before the carbon filter and 12 gpm after it. The pond is current dry and cannot be tested but use to generate 12gpm. I...
  2. Jumper1

The floc tanks are 120 gal each and are closed. The filter is a 9"x 44" Culligan Cullar. The filter has a Culligan 3/4" bypass and a Culligan Power Valve control. I have 1" lines from the pump thru to the last floc tank and 3/4" from the filter through the house. The house 3.5 baths. UPC...
  3. Jumper1

HELP... Need help designing rural water system. Here are the facts: I have been on a pond purification system for 25 years. It has a 12 gpm pump that feeds into two 100 gallon "flocculation" tanks. Prior to the tanks I have two chemical pumps that add chlorine and alum into the water line...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks