Search results

1. Houseman

Kenmore in door water despenser

Your a wise man hi . :) I took the front kick panel off, there is water to where the clear hose joins the black hose going up through the door hinge to the dispenser. Gotta be frozen...Thanks so much for you input, great to have guys here that are willing to help! :)
  2. Houseman

hj, if it is frozen, how do I go about thawing it?
  3. Houseman

Hi again. Some time ago I posted here ( I think here) about my ice maker not filling with water. As it happened I found a small piece of solder (I think it was) in the line. Thats fixed, but now the water dispenser in the door has suddenly stopped. I have taken the line off and blown through it...
  4. Houseman

Toilet "sucking" water from tub trap?

Thanks guys. I would tend to think that it is flushing "good". Nothing has changed in years so its not "no"vent or "improper" vent. Perhaps frost plug. I guess as long as it flushes well all is good. Thanks for your time both of you. I do appreciate it! ;)
  5. Houseman

Would that cause an intermittent problem Terry? I have been reading here for an hour and came across threads that talk about dry traps(this one is used daily). I am kind of concerned now because I also read about "partial" clogging of the lines.
  6. Houseman

I have what I think is a weird problem. When I flush my toilet, there is a gurgling sound in my bath tub. When I run some water in the tub,and then flush, the noise stops, for a bit, (3/4 flushes) and starts again. Even more weird. this only happens on an intermittent basis. Sometimes it will go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks