Search results

1. jmacl

Boiler Front Gasket Leak

Well it turns out it should be fine for the rest of the season. I was told to just tighten it up, and it will last, but I should have someone out to work on it once we are not longer heating.
  2. jmacl

Boiler Front Gasket Leak

Yeah, I am getting that feeling that it might need more maintenance than it's worth. I need to finish the season out with it, and I think it will make it, but if it was a 4-6 hour job I would probably do it. Anyway, thanks for the input!
  3. jmacl

Boiler Front Gasket Leak

Hi All, I just had a quick question about the size of the job to replace the front gasket on my boiler. The sweating shouldn't be an issue for me, but I am a little worried about draining the boiler. Also the construction of the internals after the plate is removed concerns me, I am not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks