Search results

1. irev210

Washing Machine Valve question

So I had a cheap washing machine valve literally explode causing massive water damage. I recently switched to the watts intelliflow which is a neat concept but has not been reliable (I am on my second unit in six months, the solenoid that opens up the cold water valve keeps failing). So, I am...
  2. irev210

new 2" drain stack installed - done properly?

Built in 1935, the shower drain stack needed to be replaced. The plumbers stopped just short of the roof and attached the old galvanized Youngstown pipe to the PVC with a clamp. Is this the proper way to do it? On the roof, the vent is pretty rusted but I guess it is still holding...
  3. irev210

Shower has weak stream, not sure what to do

Learned a lot about toto toilets on this forum (and ended up buying a toto with a heart shape in the enamel on the back, which I think was a shout out to terry love)... so I thought I would ask about my shower problem. Basically, the shower has very little water pressure and makes it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks