Search results

1. Avines

Need recs for 3 toilets with varying rough-in depths and poorly placed supply lines

Would you recommend National Builder Supply as an online resource? It would save me about $100 with them which would be great if the toilet came in just the two pieces it is supposed to.
  2. Avines

Need recs for 3 toilets with varying rough-in depths and poorly placed supply lines

So the company that was recommended by my plumber in Austin was Economy Supply. They are a 6 store operation here in Texas. From them, a Vespin II, 14" unifit, with the Toto softclose elongated seat is $522, including tax. I spoke with Josco as well and they are both really helpful. Josco...
  3. Avines

Thank you both for the replies. I've called our local warehouse and the Drakes are available but the Vespin II will take a little time to get here. Am I right that the only difference between the Vespin II and the Carlyle II is that one is a 2-piece and the other is a 1-piece? I spoke with...
  4. Avines

We have a home built in 1997 with 3 Universal/Rundle 1.6g round toilets and I am sick of them. I was hoping to replace them all with Totos but it looks like for at least one of them, I won't be about to use that brand with either a Drake II or UltraMax II and I wanted other recommendations or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks