Search results

1. MUGSHOT

Newbie here! problem getting water from my lake

At last! My pumped primed and is now pumping water like a beast. Thank you all for all your help in this matter, now my grass can look green again.
  2. MUGSHOT

Well, I am having difficult time trying to bleed the system. How long will it take to pick up the water from the lake, I bleed the system and what it does is bring the water that is in the inlet side all the way to lake but not beyond the check valve. So it is not picking up the lake water...
  3. MUGSHOT

I will try this LLigetfa, Thank you again, Note: the foot valve is installed horizontal instead of vertical at the lake end. I just thought I should mention this.
  4. MUGSHOT

LLigetfa, I bleed it with the city water with the pump running or off. I`m sorry for all these questions, I just want to get it right. Thank you
  5. MUGSHOT

Here is my well pump, the only bleeder screw I see is that one on the bottom. If that is the bleeder screw, what do I do? remove it completely or loosen it. Again thank you for all the help
  6. MUGSHOT

Thank you craigpump, I have the city water hooked on the inlet end of the pump. in front of the pump threw a water hose valve. In the bottom of the front of the pump there is a plug, I do not see any other plugs anywhere to bleed the system. I never bleed the system, so how am I suppose to...
  7. MUGSHOT

Well, I bought the foot valve and installed it. I primed the pump and hit the switch, all I brought was the water left in the line from the city water. I did it a few times and nothing happened, now I am totally lost! Why is it that my 2 hp gator pump does not open the valve to let the lake...
  8. MUGSHOT

Thank you, I will get on it this weekend! now I can sleep in peace!
  9. MUGSHOT

Thank you, So instead of the check valve at the end, all I need is the foot valve or both? Yes, I have high points all the way to the back, it is about three feet above the lake water.
  10. MUGSHOT

Hi there, I live in south florida with a lake behind my house. I have a 2 hp goulds pump and it sits above the water line and it is mounted 100 feet from the lake. I ran 2' inch pvc to the back with a horizontal check valve at 80 feet. My strainer sits about 15 feet into the lake submerged. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks