Search results

1. R

re plumb bathroom remodel

also the drawing is difficult to show how exactly a drain runs ,the tub drain runs 1/4 inch down all way to 3inch connection with p trap just so happens to have joist runnung though the center of it.(the trap has not been deepened) the toilet drain runs 1/4 inch drop all the way tell it...
  2. R

ok thanks ,i working with what was previously set up as a vent before i took every thing out ,ill work of what you suggested
  3. R

please see attached
  4. R

the vent going up and out is pic 2, it runs under floor area about a foot than straight up and out roof, its 3 inch pipe, so the 2 inch drains can not run into 3inch drain with out a vent first is what im doing wrong correct ? also the 3inch has just a little more than 1/4 inch drop ? will...
  5. R

second pic was were the vent is connected ,third is of all pipes (3" toilet= 11'-3"pipe (tub in center of pic, 1 n half" pipe 3'+2' of 2"pipe n 2' of 3"pipe...
  6. R

ok i will post a diagram tomorrow
  7. R

i am relaying out my entire second floor bath room ,my new toilet runs aprox 9 feet 3 inch pipe from the 3 inch vent pipe, shower is 11 feet from vent using 2 inch pipe , bath tub is 4 feet inch n half and sink is 4 feetinch half , will i need to run a new vent out from any of these new areas...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks