Search results

1. patma

Kohler K-11748 Kohler Push button diverter Ever used/installed this? Vry few Reviews

Hello, I am considering using the Kohler K-11748 for a bath remod however I can find very few reviews of this valve. Would like a shower head and rain head available but would like to avoid two separate valve bodys and trim kits. This valve seems to make sense. Any comments would be greatly...
  2. patma

Quick question on leveling sub floor for Schluter Shower. Between plys or on top?

I searched this forum b-4 posting but could not find a similar question. My 48X48 3/4" subfloor is out of level 5/8" from right side (exterior wall). The level is consistent for the extire 48" run. I am planning on adding a second layer of 3/4" exterior plywood as additional sub floor support...
  3. patma

Vertical Stack off-set 45 or 90.

Hello. I have a master bath drain (shower, lav, WC) turning down into a closet chase. This drain pipe is horizontally off-set from the main sewer stack by about 2.5 feet. (The main stack is positioned tightly in the corner of the closet to maximize usable space.) I was going to 45 it over then...
  4. patma

Retired master plumber toilet venting design question/problems.

Hello. thanks in advance for the help. I am updating a second floor bath and had question about toilet venting. The existing toilet has no vent and runs a 3" 8' horiz DWS into a 3" stack to the basement, then 8' horiz run over to the main house cast stack via 3x3x3 wye. I hired a retired...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks