Search results

1. M

Hot water recirculation plumbing

Also Lligetfa, I meant to ask, how would you employ a mixing valve in this scheme?
  2. M

No offense taken and I very much appreciate your good thoughts and comments provided here. I knew you'd come up with some good perspectives and better ideas. I'll noodle these around a bit. As a first step, I'll try reducing or even shutting off the recirc flow during the shower to see how...
  3. M

My original configuration had an aquastat to cycle the pump and shutoff valve based on return water temp but I was unable to find a place to put it that adequately monitored the temp up by the faucets. In the winter, the water in the walls cools quickly, while the water in the basement return...
  4. M

I have a conventional 50 gallon hot water system with a recirculation pump and separate return line which returns to the bottom of the tank at the drain connection; all pretty standard stuff. I notice however that when showering, the hot water seems to deplete more quickly when the pump is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks