Search results

1. 85ray

2 family well system

Hello, I have a non submersible well that feeds 2 homes the well and well system are attached to 1 house then the 2nd house is about 225' away. Currently there is a 1hp Goulds jet pump above ground and 81 gallon pressure tank pressure switch and a breaker box. This is all in one location for...
  2. 85ray

control box

I just had pump and pressure tank installed at my new property now I need to wire breaker the deluxe 3hp control box and pressure switch I am confused the pump directions say different from control box. Its a Gould's 3hp pump and Gould's or Franklin deluxe control box. I see where the red yellow...
  3. 85ray

what kind of system should i install constant or large tank

hello I am trying to pick a well system. I know little about wells. I purchased this land and the well was already here. had well company inspect, flow test and water sample. well depth is 340, static level 241' when they flow tested they pumped for 15 minutes and got 22gpm static level drew...
  4. 85ray

Is this pump to large

I just purchased some land with a well but no pump had the well flow tested at 22gpm the well is 343' deep static is 241' the well outfit gave me 3 pump options Gould's 2 HP 10 gpm, Gould's 3 HP 13 gpm, or Gould's 3 HP 18 gpm. All with 1 1/4 sced 120 pipe. So I want to get aslant gallons a min...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks