Search results

1. 85ray

2 family well system

sorry there is only one breaker I'll edit that
  2. 85ray

2 family well system

Hello, I have a non submersible well that feeds 2 homes the well and well system are attached to 1 house then the 2nd house is about 225' away. Currently there is a 1hp Goulds jet pump above ground and 81 gallon pressure tank pressure switch and a breaker box. This is all in one location for...
  3. 85ray

control box

Thanks vavleman I thought I had to run bigger wire to the pressure switch after breakfast here I will wire that part up thanks for everyones help
  4. 85ray

control box

Thanks I am going to wire it up tonight
  5. 85ray

control box

The diagram dose not exactly show where they go on the pressure switch
  6. 85ray

control box

That's what I have. so if I hook the control box up like what the diagram says ill be good? The SW goes to the load contact in the pressure swich and L2 goes to the line
  7. 85ray

control box

The well guys left it there wasent a manual just a diagram. Its a deluxe 3hp controlcontrol box with a few difernt things inside but 6 connections
  8. 85ray

control box

What is the SW contact in my control box
  9. 85ray

control box

On the control box I have sw,L1,L2,r,y,b that's it I might have the colors wrong I don't have box in front of me and I didn't see any markings on pressure switch
  10. 85ray

control box

I just had pump and pressure tank installed at my new property now I need to wire breaker the deluxe 3hp control box and pressure switch I am confused the pump directions say different from control box. Its a Gould's 3hp pump and Gould's or Franklin deluxe control box. I see where the red yellow...
  11. 85ray

what kind of system should i install constant or large tank

Thanks both of you for th replies Monday I am going to sit down with my well guy and hack it out. Thanks for the insight on the tanks and the csv.
  12. 85ray

Do I still need the fancy control box with the csv
  13. 85ray

That's funny. So you would use the 18gs20 with csv
  14. 85ray

Thanks valveman Is there a pro or con on using 50/70 or 40/60
  15. 85ray

Thanks for the reply they use sch 120 with threescore ends and stainless or brass fittings for strength when I look at the chart on the 18gs20 there are no numbers if I go below 260 the gpm drop fast and at 260the at 60psi I have like 10gpm am I reading it right thanks
  16. 85ray

8 gage wire and flexon or wellmate composite tanks
  17. 85ray

Thanks for the reply they are using sch120 PVC with stainless or brass fittings and 8gagethe wire on both pumps and 86 or 119 gallon Gordon or wellmate tank
  18. 85ray

hello I am trying to pick a well system. I know little about wells. I purchased this land and the well was already here. had well company inspect, flow test and water sample. well depth is 340, static level 241' when they flow tested they pumped for 15 minutes and got 22gpm static level drew...
  19. 85ray

Is this pump to large

The logged started at 241' and 13 gpm and in 15 minutes it stoked to 248' and 22 gpm and pretty much stayed at 248' for another 1 hr and 40 minutes
  20. 85ray

Is this pump to large

I just purchased some land with a well but no pump had the well flow tested at 22gpm the well is 343' deep static is 241' the well outfit gave me 3 pump options Gould's 2 HP 10 gpm, Gould's 3 HP 13 gpm, or Gould's 3 HP 18 gpm. All with 1 1/4 sced 120 pipe. So I want to get aslant gallons a min...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks