Search results

1. imbiggie

Dryer lint stops slop sink.

Could one of the liquid products clear this lint I wonder?
  2. imbiggie

Thank you sir I guess i gotta rent? Or buy? Or jerry rig from a coat hanger?
  3. imbiggie

Dryer lint stops slop sink. Hello again gang!! Hope yall had a lovely thanksgiving! This should be fish in a barrell. My old mum cleared out the dryer lint filter into the slop sink and walla its clogged but good. I sure would appreciate a low cost/no cost solution of any of you...
  4. imbiggie

I think a plumber pulled a fast one on me 82 yr old mum.

We don't know what he did while he was at the house, so we cannot tell you how long it should have taken. Have you tried talking to plumber? If he worked on the toilet a few days ago and now it has a problem, he should be held responsible to fix it. I spoke to him asap. He was nasty and...
  5. imbiggie

Sorry Sir, I tried at the beginning, on the phone, to get him to answer my question, what do u charge per hr?? No luck. He responded by giving me an estimate $300 dollars. Wound up charging over $500 and over $200 per hr by my reckoning. As soon as he finished the problem began. Never happened...
  6. imbiggie

Give us a little more background. Was he there to work on the toilet? What was he asked to do and/or what did he say he did? The toilet was wobbling like a bad table in a luncheonette. He was here to repair that. If this just started on its own, we can help you diagnose the toilet. Post a...
  7. imbiggie

Let me get to work on this assignment. Tomorrows a new day and thanks!!
  8. imbiggie

Dear Newsgroup, I think a shifty plummer pulled a fast one on my 82 yr old mum. As soon as he left the water tank behind the toilet started acting very wonky. The water goes up and down...up and down.....up and down. Each cycle jolts the pipes throughout the house making sleep impossible...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks