Search results

1. pshome

location of new bathroom vent

Option #2 by Nukeman will be the way I go. Thanks guys.
  2. pshome

Okay, I think I got it. Re TL - vent after shower trap & before main line (location #4). Does the toilet need anything additional? Re nukeman - so you're saying skip the studors and wet vent through the shower vent. I like that idea, but I think the distance is going to push code (close or...
  3. pshome

Nukeman, I can and want to vent through the roof, I just don't know the location of where I should place it. The vent will be a 2" and run up through the wall and through the roof. Should I place the vent pipeBetween the toilet and shower or downstream of both the toilet and shower?
  4. pshome

Converting an office space to a master bath and want to make sure I get my venting layout right before install and inspection. Room is pretty basic. Toilet and shower on one wall and a double vanity on the opposite wall. The house main drain stack is on the front of the house, about 25’ away...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks