Search results

1. Bytor

Replace all copper pipes in our house?

I've been looking to talk to my neighbors about this to see if any of them have a similar problem, but since we just moved into the neighborhood, we dont really know anyone yet. I do intend to ask as I meet them though. I think it's going to be very telling to see if I'm the only one who's had...
  2. Bytor

Thanks for your response Catman. It's funny, you had almost the exact same issue I did; pinhole leak in the middle of an elbow joint. It may just be that because of all the other things that have gone wrong so far, I am suspecting the worst and going a little overboard, it's just that the one...
  3. Bytor

I don't have a hot water recirculation system, it's a plain natural gas fired hot water tank. No additional equipment that I know of. If it would help I can cut open the pipe I have and post pics, would that help?
  4. Bytor

Thanks for replying Jim. We have the budget for the repipe, just not the stomach. It's a major pain and would disrupt the entire house, so I'm looking at doing it only if it looks like we have to. I'm going to have a look tonight and see what grade of piping they used, maybe that will help me...
  5. Bytor

Greetings, We recently moved into a 15 year old house in a very hard water area serviced by well water, and recently had a pinhole leak in a hot water pipe in our finished basement ceiling. We had it fixed but now have serious doubts about the quality and lifespan of our copper piping. We have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks