Search results

1. John414

Korky Fill Valve - Water rises very slowly after shutoff

I just installed a new cap on the Korky fill valve in a Kohler Wellworth toilet, along with a new flapper. I left the lid off for a couple days to watch the water level and was surprised to see that it rises very slowly. When the valve shuts off, the water level is just below the water level...
  2. John414

25"x22" Stainless drop-in sink in 27" sink base cabinet?

I'm redoing the kitchen counter and under-counter cabinets in a house with limited space. Can I use a 27" wide sink base cabinet for a standard 25" x 22" stainless steel drop-in sink? If I have to use a 30" wide sink base cabinet, the sink will be not be centered on a window and access will be...
  3. John414

Handheld Shower Diverter in Stall Shower

I want to install an optional handheld shower in a shower stall and need a 2-way diverter to switch between the handheld and the fixed shower head. Who makes such a diverter, preferably with 1/2" sweat inlet and outlets?
  4. John414

Need Corian Shower installer in NYC area

Can anyone recommend an experienced Corian shower installer in the New York City area? I live in Westchester County, New York, north of the city. The shower is slightly larger than 36"x36" and open on one side. The prior owners had a bathroom remodel but were cheated by the remodelers, who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks