Search results

1. W

Help! Don't know how to fix!

Here are the results! Took all your advice and use a hack saw to cut close to the pipe then I use a dremel tool to cut and sand off the PVC pipe to the right shape. I then I prime and use the extra strong (thick) pvc glue to put in the new fitting as seen in the pictures and also fill...
  2. W

Thank you all for the inpute. Thank you all for the inputs! It was a double sink and I don't know why it has two outlet. I will try cutting off the fitting about 1" away at hub, saw a cut in the hub and slowly work my way to get the outside off using saw or hack saw. I want to get a...
  3. W

I did a demo on my kitchen and I crack the T piple (See pic bottom) and as well as I made a cut on the top pipe since the new cabinet block it. Now I am not sure how should I fix it, the top drain should goes to left kitchen sink and the bottom drain is goes to the Garbage Disposial. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks