Search results

1. Wrencher

Spilled coffee under laptop

Happens a lot at work....with even worse liquids than coffee! A replacement keyboard is cheaper than most think: $10- 30$ usually. Simple to change. Old one (once removed) can be dunked in bucket of mild dish soap....cleaned then clean water and swooshed around.. repeat rinse. then blown dry...
  2. Wrencher

Venting Possibilities for basement toilet

Sounds like my questions have annoyed. Thanks for the clear "You do need a vent "between" the toilet and the main line" Terry. Was just a misunderstanding.
  3. Wrencher

Thanks. A little confused though. So are we saying that I should forget a laundry sink and just install a regular sink (lav)? I really think the laundry room would look better with a utility/laundry sink. Hence the main reason the toilet and sink positions aren't switched. So if I want a laundry...
  4. Wrencher

I ain't no plumber. I have no intentions of playing the part. But i sure like to know what my possibilities are before I call one in and they tell me i'm dreaming. (or need to dig the whole basement up). Since I will be laying tiles in the laundryroom shortly; I have decided to investigate the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks