Search results

1. catman

Increased hardness pass-through with lower salt settings?

I was adjusting my softener today and setting it down to 4.5lbs salt per cubic foot to yield 17,000 grains capcity (1cuft resin). I was online verifying that 4.5lbs is indeed 17,000 grains as most charts stop at 6lbs salt and I found these comments below that state the lower salt settings yield...
  2. catman

Basement Washer Drain - Need help making some decisons on how to best run everything

EDIT: PHOTOS ARE IN POST BELOW: I am installing a new (2nd) washer in my basement. From where the washer sits I am trying to decide on the best way to drain it. It happens to sit directly below an upstairs washer (maybe a foot to the left of it). All water and waste lines and the main soil...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks