Search results

1. rosem637

Outdoor fan, switch and receptacles

Have a roof covering my patio and now want to install a couple receptacles, a switch and a ceiling fan on the framing members under the roof. Power from the panel will go first into a GFI outlet. Then I want to add another outlet that will be powered from the LOAD side of the GFI. I am a little...
  2. rosem637

Vanity P-Trap weird configure

SHould the vanity drain look more like the setup for the laundry? I think I would just have to lengthen the tailpiece and attach a 45 to the stub out to be able to match the wall bend to the p-trap.
  3. rosem637

Can neutral and ground from 50A breaker be shared

A run in 1" plastic conduit from the main panel to power a stove and a microwave. So individual conductors will be used. Stove is on 50A breaker with #8 wire, microwave on 20A breaker with #12 wire. The 1" plastic conduit will be run to a junction box and will contain four #8...
  4. rosem637

Ceramic Tile--What To Put Around Toilet Flange

Saw this picture and was wondering after the tile is set should grout should be put in the void between the 4" stub for the toilet and the adjacent tiles or should that area be caulked? Thanks for your opinions and why do you prefer one way over the other?
  5. rosem637

Turn valve will not completely shut off water

Have an outdoor spigot that for the past 2 years I have not been able to shut the water off to completely. The spigot itself shuts the water off completely but the shutoff inside the house will not. No matter how hard I crank on the shut off, the water from the spigot will still not shut...
  6. rosem637

Washer drain and sink in basement

Want to setup the washer/dryer/laundry sink in my basement. Does the below setup look good to go?
  7. rosem637

Basement toilet & shower rough in --Planning

Basement toilet and shower rough-in is in the planning stage. Is there a chance that the horizontal section of the vent could clog in this arrangement. Nothing is finalized yet.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks