Search results

1. dono

T shaped drain on bathroom sink?

I figured it out after MACPLUMB777 said "A/C overflow" I went to a plumbing supply house and they knew exactly what I needed unlike the Home Depot people who said they'd never seen anything like that :) and I'm pretty sure they didn't have it either, I went through the whole 1 1/2" PVC section...
  2. dono

Yep I went to a more informed plumbing supply only place that knew more than home depot, showed them my disassembled plumbing and the guy immediately identified it as AC overflow, and helped me find it. Home depot and lowes didn't seem to have the 5/8" size that I needed. I'm going back to the...
  3. dono

Thanks. How weird. No dishwasher in my bathroom :D . I would have to make measurements for sure, but the only thing I can figure is that it also goes to the adjacent bathroom in case that drain were blocked?
  4. dono

Hi, I am pretty new to this stuff but I have unclogged a couple P drains in my time. I am attempting to replace my bathroom sink but I couldn't find a pipe fitting at Home Depot that looks like the following : http://i.imgur.com/dNPvU.jpg Everything I saw at home depot was just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks