Search results

1. jaywalsh31

Commercial kitchen code question Massachusetts

Hello, does anyone know if a floor sink is considered the same as a mop/ service sink in code speak? The reason I ask... I believe the mop sink in a restaurant should drain into a grease trap but no where in the code do I find the mention of this. Only a floor sink. I view a floor sink as an...
  2. jaywalsh31

Tying vents together below the floor line

Hello and thank you everyone in advance for reading my post and or answering my question. I have a kitchen and laundry on the first floor with an inch and a half common vent heading up to the second floor with minimal space. My second floor toilet has an inch and a half independent vent. The...
  3. jaywalsh31

Washing machine full overflowing. flood neighborhood. And trap weir at 20" with 8" stand p.

Hello, everyone my name is Jason. I was hoping i could pick some brains about a clothes washer that is installed in massachusetts. I checked the forum for mass but no one goes there so I'm trying my luck here. Problem: washing machine was full of water and overflowing onto the floor. The...
  4. jaywalsh31

installing 6" backflow valve on drainage help.

Hello, I am installing a backflow that will cover 2 roof drains but its a required spec on the job, I don't suspect they will see much action. My question is, I want to install end clean outs immediately before and after the valve, for the next guy. I suspect if they ever want to snake it out to...
  5. jaywalsh31

Backwater valve and e.c.o. location for storm drain

Hello I'm Jasen, I am installing a backwater valve on a residential multi-story unit strickly for 2 roof drains. The valves location and height, even at high tide, in the basement will make it not used much. My question is this , do I install an end clean out before the valve, after the valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks